The health of our Patients, and the health of our dedicated staff, is most important to us, so to support national efforts to fight the COVID- 19 pandemic, our practice is taking the following steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our community:
- Suspending all non-emergency care for a minimum of 2 weeks
- Contacting you to reschedule your routine appointments
If patient needs meet this criteria above we will of course continue to:
- Conduct all procedures with mask, gloves, and eye protection.
- Wipe down our dental chairs thoroughly with disinfectant after each patient.
- Wash our hands with soap and water thoroughly before seeing each patient.
- Regularly wipe down bathrooms and toys and lobby area with Lysol and Clorox bleach wipes.
- Request all patients to reschedule who exhibit cold, flu-like and/or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Installing a medical-grade Surgically Clean Air purification system, used in hospitals.
- Implementing an upgraded N95 respiratory mask for all staff employees
We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community and keep you up-to-date regarding our plans to reopen for business as usual.
If you are unsure if your need is considered to be an emergency, please see this link:
I urge you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached by phone at 865-588-7862. Our staff is working on a limited/rotating basis so our response time may be delayed. You can also reach us by email at [email protected]
Our very best,
Bearden Family Dentistry